慧言慧语

Welcome :)
~ where's my soul of sounds n touch? ~

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

my biodata ^ 我的自述 ^ diri saya (1)

Since primary school, we are trained to write essays. The very first essay is definately about ourselves. Every year, without failing, my English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese language teacher will assign this title for me. To tell the truth, I REALLY can't stand this topic. Don't they have any better titles rather than "MY BIODATA/我的自述/DIRI SAYA"??

Ok ok.. This is my problem, not the teachers' fault. (sorry lor..!) Seriously, I don't know what to write about myself. I was just thinking about writing a description of myself for the blog profile. I stared and looked and squeezed my brain juice, but i can't seem to type anything . Not even a word, an adjective or a noun. Very upsetting! After living in this person for 23 years 8 months and 2 days, I don't even understand ... me... *sob sob*
(Oh, and also all the essays that I've written about myself in the primary days, I guess i scrape through by cheating and copying others..ngek ngek)

For a start, allow me to introduce my not so long, (but not so short too!) life history.
I was born in Penang (Island of delicious cuisines! Yum yum..) to a vertically limited family. Ya, that's right. NOT SHORT, but only slightly limited in height. I don't mind being called petite or small frame, but not SHORT please! haha. The only homo sapien on this planet which has the closest gene and was produced from the same factory is my younger brother - Ah Hong. So this is my family tree - my parents, Hong and me. I moved to Klang when I was 6/7 months old due to my dad's work in KL. During my childhood, I grew up with many friends and neighbours. We played many traditional games. Such as: congkak, 家家酒, jump rope, guli, batu seremban, and gasing. In the evening, we run about in the field and climb coconut trees... (OI! mimpikah! Ini bukan kampung la..! Kamu menyalin dari contoh karangan ya!) Ops, bad habits can't change mah! As the old chinese proverb: 江山易改,本性难移! Anyway, back then, I had a busy childhood compared to my peers. (Well, not to the kids nowadays la!) Ballet class, art class, piano class, English/BM tuitions, swimming lesson, calligraphy lesson... etc... Well, basically that's how my childhood was like. Everyday was crammed with extra curricular activities, not to mention that I studied in a Chinese Primary school. You don't know how competitive and amount of homeworks we had to do. Kiasu. Problem with education system! Although it was really stressful but my sincere appreciation goes to my parents for giving me the chance of exposure and knowledge. (Like my dad always said: I sacrificed at least 2 Mercedes-Benz and a bungalow just to raise you!)

Then comes my teenage life. Had a pretty normal one. Nothing much, except a little rebellious at times. You know, the usual stuffs. Likes to hang out with boys, chat on phone for hours, spend pocket money on the latest music casette, read fashion magazines, trying to act mature and adult-like. This is the bitter-sweet period where I learn everything the hard way, but I also transformed a lot during this time. I've learned about friendships, relationships and of course academic stuffs la. (Eh, I'm a studious person ok!)

At this point, I've reach another stage of life, a very important one. (Er, ok, all stages of life are equally important) Recently just graduated from UPM majoring in Piano performance, standing at the crossroad of life. What should I work? How to earn more money? Should I get married? Who should I marry? What to further study? I'm lost! These are the questions that had haunt me for the last half a year. But, I think I can see the road much clearer now. (I hope!)

Erm... chup... after babbling so much about my past, I didnt' go into the main topic - describing myself. Ish ish! (no wonder my essays always so low marks, haluan terpesong..) I guess I'm not the best person to describe myself. Hence, my dear friends, soul mate, life partner, relatives, companion, colleagues, acquaintances, pals, buddies, lovers, admirers...Please leave your comments about me and lead me to the quest of finding the real me! *blek*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So young already thinking who to married? Haha.. desperado already ah?
:p

aikhooi said...

eh,old people will say: ho mia got a dozen of children lo.. haha..

Anonymous said...

Adoi... This century is different and you are still stuck with the old century thinking. Desperate say la. :p

HoodieBunny said...

eh eh... budak ni...

written so long also didn't mention anything about you and purposely make it catchy to attract ppl to read izzit?

hahahaa... XD

Anonymous said...

如常的回家,回去心房里的家...
:)