慧言慧语

Welcome :)
~ where's my soul of sounds n touch? ~

Friday, August 22, 2008

Underdeveloped ideas

Do you write blog because you want to release your inner thoughts?
Or is it just jotting down daily routines?

Dr Foo said: don't force yourself to think of what to blog; instead blog when you are inspired.

Right. But I have lots to babble, tons of ideas. But, the problem is developing and organizing my ideas which is the difficult part. Although I haven't update my blog for about a week, but I have several underdeveloped postings. Not because I don't have ideas, its just that, whenever I'm typing half way, usually I'll end up falling asleep in front of my laptop. hehe..

Anyway, I'm glad that my life partner is doing good with her new blog. Go, phungy!

There are many news to update.. haih.. I guess I really have to sit down and write. I will.. soon..
(As usual, my best attribute is procrastinate)

I mean it, i will be back!!!

3 comments:

HoodieBunny said...

woi... give up? c'mon... ganbatte!!! =D

aikhooi said...

don't worry, not giving up. not so soon gua.. just simply babbling only. hehe..:p thanks for ur support. will definately update more stuffs soon

HoodieBunny said...

hahaha... don't wory... just wanna tease you... =P

If not how to make sure that your blogging is not abandoned? kekeke...